Join our talented team of experience designers.
User Experience Consultant
Full Time | Central Bournemouth | Competitive Salary
We’re looking for an experienced UXer
We’re dedicated in our mission to rid the internet of bad user experience (UX) and we need your help. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our team of user experience research specialists.
We need a highly organised, energetic, people person to join our UX team. You are someone with a passion for great user experience and have a strong background in digital. We’re looking for someone with experience in UX and specifically user research. In exchange we’re offering a competitive salary, a town centre location, and a friendly and positive working environment.
This is a full-time role with a competitive salary based on experience. It is based in our Bournemouth office. The responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Managing and delivering a wide range of user experience projects (for example; expert evaluation, competitor benchmarking, usability testing and user research, information architecture, user-centred design)
- Developing customer insight to inform meaningful recommendations to achieve your clients’ project and commercial objectives
- Writing and presenting persuasive and authoritative reports and presentations
- Leading or working as part of project teams to deliver user-centred digital products and services
- Managing projects to quality standards, budget and time
- Managing resource in the delivery of project from internal team, suppliers, agencies and contractors
- Taking a quality assurance role across various projects ensuring quality of method and advice
- Coaching less experienced staff in all aspects of UX, project management, consultancy and client delivery
- Actively seek to further your personal and team knowledge through training and personal learning
- Keep up to date with trends and improvements in both UX techniques and technology that are relevant to the business, and assess which of these will contribute to the business and its clients.
- Contribute to, and champion, the design of useful, usable, and desirable user interfaces using social media, externally published articles, online communities, and the company blog
- Contributing to proposals by designing projects to meet client briefs and objectives
Skills and experience needed:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and would describe yourself as a ‘people person’
- Experience in a similar role working for either a digital agency or within a client-side organisation in a digital team
- Experience in a UX role ideally with experience running user research projects
- A degree in a related discipline
- Experience writing and delivering reports and presentations
- Confident in your ability to meet new people and get on with them easily
- You would consider yourself a good listener
- You are proud of the work you do and enjoy a job well done
- You love learning and enjoy opportunities to develop new skills and knowledge
- You are honest, ethical and value integrity
- You like to help people and enjoy solving problems
- You are an advocate of good user experience design
- You consider yourself a confident person who enjoys a challenge
- Excellent communication skills – both in written and telephone communication
- The ability to work alone, learn quickly, and remain self-motivated
- Strong problem solving skills
We want to hear from you if you feel those stirrings of excitement by this role.
To apply please email us your CV and a beautifully crafted letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies please