Join our talented team of experience designers.
Full Time | Central Bournemouth | £18k – £22k
We are looking for someone with a strong passion for user experience, specifically someone who understands and enjoys qualitative research to join our growing team of problem loving experts, based in Bournemouth.
We are a group of people passionate about making a difference to the lives of users and businesses. We work with great companies to design positive experiences for their users and for them. Leading to happy users and happy businesses. As a team we are focused on always improving, that could mean on our process, on ourselves, and importantly solutions for the clients we work with. Our team is confident in seeing the bigger picture and speaking up to highlight areas for improvement or opportunity.
We are proud to say that alongside great client work we prioritise opportunities to work together to learn and innovate. This can be looking at new research methods, finding solutions to our biggest frustrations or just getting together to put the world to rights. We enjoy challenging each other and our clients with questions and nudges to think bigger and better, creating a refreshingly honest environment.
You will face learning opportunities working with our skilled consultants who have a wealth of experience and knowledge, on fast pace projects. This requires a confident, proactive disciplined person, which in turn offers the opportunity to rapidly learn and develop your skills on the job, in an environment that offers bespoke career progression where your passions and skills are prioritised.
To find out more about what we do visit – https://www.experienceux.co.uk/about/
You are an excellent fit for this role if you:
- Can demonstrate a strong background of qualitative research
- Combined with a passion for user experience
Key responsibilities after training and development:
- Assist in planning, design, and facilitation of user research
- Brainstorm creative solutions with the team following user research
- Digitise output from internal and client workshops including; user profiles, user journey maps, wireframes, and user flows
- Conduct online and in-person research
- Make sense of complex information and turn them into easy to understand concepts
- Analyse user behavioural data to identify trends and patterns
- Conduct user experience audits and competitor analysis
- Write up and present your findings to internal and client teams
- Produce interactive prototypes
How to apply?
Let’s face it no-one likes to write a cover letter, and if we’re honest, we don’t enjoy reading them either. We thought we would try something different. To apply, please send us your CV combined with the responses to the following questions to email@example.com. We’d prefer you to send us a video, but we’re happy to accept audio or other creative ideas.
- What attracted you to this role?
- What is your biggest UX frustration?
- Why should we interview you?
No agencies, please.
Closing date: 10th May 2019
We’re passionate about UX and are happy to help, whether you’re a client or not. If you’ve got a challenging UX issue or simply want a friendly steer in the right direction, get in touch with Neil and make his day:
01202 293652 firstname.lastname@example.org